HONOURING TRUE CREATIVE
THE 2017 JCI CREATIVE YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR AWARD NOMINATION
STARTS NOW ON: 1ST MARCH 2017 – 15TH JUNE 2017
The JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Award is open to all Malaysian entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 40, who have started a new business using creativity in product development, service development, and in their approach to the market. Or, they have taken an existing business and incorporated creativity to solve a problem, or change a process, to create positive change in their business operations.
Our communities are full of young entrepreneurs who have used their imagination in solving problems and approaching the market. Creativity is the key element in this competition. One just needs to have an idea and to put it to practice, no matter how big or small the idea is.
All nomination of JCI CYEA must be submitted via the online submission system on JCI CYEA website.
Rules and Regulations
1. Men and women between the ages of 18 and 40 may participate in this program. Nominees born before September 30, 1977 or after September 30, 1999 are not eligible for the Creative Young Entrepreneur Award. A nominee must be an owner who is primarily responsible for the recent, or start-up performance of a privately held business.
2. A nominee must be a resident of the territory within which they are being nominated. This territory may be local, regional or national. (For national programs, proof of citizenship or permanent residence may be requested.)
3. Participants need not be members of the JCI organization, provided they meet all other requirements and are nominated through a JCI National Organization.
4. All nominations must be submitted using the online nomination form located on the JCI CYEA website. The nomination form is downloadable and printable in order to help nominators prepare the nomination prior to entering it online. Nominations received in any other format will be disqualified.
5. Nominations must be completed in English to be eligible, and answers must not exceed the word limits shown for each question. All allowed information must be included in the pages of the nomination form online.
6. A person can be nominated in only the JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Award (JCI CYEA) OR 10 Outstanding Young Persons of the World (JCI TOYP) program at the same year on an international level.
7. The nominee shall not be a current member of the Board at the International, National or Local levels. In addition paid staff members will not be considered for the JCI CYEA program.
8. Entry & admin fees rm800.00 is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances.
9. Nomination forms must be submitted by 15th June 2017.